-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 3:29 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

"and if Rachel were to become a Nun"???? My mother would start sitting
shiva, because as far as she would be concerned, I'd have died :)

I did love the interview I gave once:

Me:  Okay, so last few questions. How do you learn about Oracle?
Interviewee: Oh, I read the manuals, read the Oracle-l (I can see the
light dawning) you're ...... Rachel Carmichael

=== message truncated ===

http://health.yahoo.com
Author: Rachel Carmichael

Author: Mercadante, Thomas F