An interesting use of sequences might be to encrypt information.

Properly sequenced sequences could be used to easily encode
information that would be destroyed upon being read.

Know, I dunno where that came from, just hit me out of the blue
while reading this thread.  Could be fun though.

Jared

"Fink, Dan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
07/30/2002 01:31 PM