It looks like there's a number of people on this list
that could benefit from subscribing to the Perl DBI list:

http://lists.perl.org/showlist.cgi?name=dbi-users

Jared

"Bob Metelsky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
08/21/2002 08:23 AM
Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: :STATEMENT

Did you run the perl makefile.pl

cd dir\downloaded\fromppm\eg\.cpan\source\mymodule

make
make test

make install

For win32 you have to download and use nmake from microsoft

bob

Hi,
  Has anyone played with Perl's SQL::STATEMENT?  I pulled it down with
ppm, and the sample to evaluate the where clause gives the error:

Can't locate object method "where" via package "SQL::Statement" (perhaps
you forgot to load "SQL::Statement"?) at test_sql.plx line 37.

And yes, I included a use SQL::STATEMENT;

Cheers,
Russ