Title: Message
Thanks Bob.  I thought if you pulled the module through ppm that was not necessary.

Russ
-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Metelsky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 11:24 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: RE: :STATEMENT

Did you run the perl makefile.pl

cd dir\downloaded\fromppm\eg\.cpan\source\mymodule

make
make test

make install

For win32 you have to download and use nmake from microsoft

bob

Hi,
  Has anyone played with Perl's SQL::STATEMENT?  I pulled it down with ppm, and the sample to evaluate the where clause gives the error:

Can't locate object method "where" via package "SQL::Statement" (perhaps you forgot to load "SQL::Statement"?) at test_sql.plx line 37.

And yes, I included a use SQL::STATEMENT;

Cheers,
Russ