-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 1:59 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Ironically, analyzing tables is one of the jobs I leave up to SAPDBA.

There are a number of tables that shouldn't be analyzed, ( ~150
on my system ) and the system knows which ones they are.

Just schedule the job through transaction DB13 and forget about it.

Jared

paquette stephane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
08/20/2002 09:48 PM