Yes you can move within the same tablespace.

I had to do this when one of the other developers created a table with the default
pctfree.  Updates were causing rows to chain, so I issued the alter table move command
with a new pctfree.  Rebuilt the indexes and analyzed the table again and so far
everything is working great.

--

Alan Davey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]