Hi DBAs,

Oracle Server 8.1.6 Win 2000  Oracle Names

I have the following Oracle clients installed locally.  I connect to the
server using the same USER.  When I describe
a package and procedure with package I get different results depending on
the client.

Any ideas what is going on here

8.0.5
 desc pkg_charts                     WORKS
   desc pkg_charts.select_affiliates        WORKS
8.1.6
 desc pkg_charts                     WORKS
   desc pkg_charts.select_affiliates        ORA-04043: object
pkg_charts.select_affiliates does not exist

8.1.7
 desc pkg_charts                     WORKS
   desc pkg_charts.select_affiliates        ORA-04043: object
pkg_charts.select_affiliates does not exist

Thanks
Rick