-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 9:29 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

I'm flattered you put me in the same category as Kirti, Dan, Jared,
Connor and Jonathan.

If I recall the cost of my (one) trip to Australia, it would be cheaper
to import you to IOUG than it would be to get us there!  I'm not sure
about Jared and Connor, the rest of us will be at IOUG. And for the
price of a drink of Black Adder Scotch I'm sure you could get Dan to
expound on Oracle and backup and recovery and blockcentric tuning all
night long. Okay, make that a bottle of BlackAdder and make sure he
isn't presenting first thing the next morning :)

=== message truncated ===

Author: Deshpande, Kirti