Oh it has, and has evolved into a more "spicey" version.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 12:40 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

I think this should be moved to the OT list.

Thanks,

Jared

Rodd Holman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 01/08/2003 09:14 AM
 Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Orawomen

The real key to this issue is not making it a GS requirement, but in
getting parents off their butts and being parents.  I continually work
with my kids, especially my daughters (ages 17,16,12) to be individuals
and go for what they like and find interesting.  Forget the pop culture
and fashion junk you see in the mags and on the tube!  I encourage them to
be themselves and find contentment in that.  This whole "Dork Factor"
thing is out of control with the 10-19 age group, especially among girls.

Rodd Holman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Romans 1:16-17