-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 10:50 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

>    Now when a young woman in the computer field is considering
> becoming an Oracle DBA, a quick scan of the bookshelves turns up
> Rachel's name. So hear that Rachel -- you're a role model, so you
must
> write more books!

Oh I pity the poor young girl who makes me her role model. Besides, my
co-author, Marlene Theriault has written many more books than I have.
SHE can be the role model.

:)

http://mailplus.yahoo.com
Author: Rachel Carmichael

The information contained in this communication,
including attachments, is strictly confidential
and for the intended use of the addressee only;
it may also contain proprietary, price sensitive,
or legally privileged information. Notice is
hereby given that any disclosure, distribution,
dissemination, use, or copying of the information
by anyone other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you
have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete
this communication, and destroy all copies.

Corporate Systems, Inc. has taken reasonable precautions
to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has been
swept for viruses. We specifically disclaim all liability
and will accept no responsibility for any damage sustained
as a result of software viruses and advise you to carry out
your own virus checks before opening any attachment.

Author: April Wells