How about this:

run a 10046 level 4 trace

run the trace file through tkprof so you can
easily pick out a few queries based on number
of executions, consistent gets or whatever.

The level 4 allows you to get valid values
for any bind variables in the WHERE clause

create SQL and/or PL/SQL scripts to run these
selected queries every few minutes.

OR

just install statspack and use the statitics

goto www.miracleas.dk and get the yapppack.zip file
in the 'technical info' section, and use it to create some
nice response time oriented charts.

Jared

"Terrian, Tom (Contractor) (DAASC)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 01/15/2003 09:53 AM
 Please respond to ORACLE-L