Carmichael
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 12:39 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

I'm not saying RMAN should not be used... I wondered why a database was
needed to store the information. It's obviously NOT needed or you
couldn't use the controlfiles for the RMAN information.

and for what it's worth, no matter how fancy I CAN write a script, I
try to write it as "plain vanilla" as possible, with lots of comments
about what I am doing at each step. I realize this sets me apart from
the norm but who wants to be normal?

=== message truncated ===

http://mailplus.yahoo.com
Author: Rachel Carmichael