oh Lord, I hope not. The scripts aren't that perfect.

Besides, that would get REALLY noisy, wouldn't it?

I don't put comments in because I'm perfect, I put them in because of
the exact opposite condition. Swiss-cheese memory, so if I don't
comment what I've done, I have to reinvent the wheel and figure it out
all over again

And I learned, in the one management class I ever took, that if I ever
want to be promoted, or move on to more fun stuff, I have to have made
my job one that someone else can step into.

I hated being "indispensable"

http://mailplus.yahoo.com
Author: Rachel Carmichael