Lizz,

Here are a couple of things you will need if you want
to implement RAC on Solaris 9 with Veritas DBE/AC 3.5.

Veritas only certifies Storage arrays that support
SCSI-III persistent reservations so that leaves
XIOtech out as the storage array using Veritas DBE/AC
3.5.

If you use Solaris 9 and Veritas DBE/AC 3.5 you will
have to use update 3 or apply a patch (which I am not
sure of at this time) to fix a problem with the
/dev/sd driver and SCSI-III persistent reservations.

Hope this helps,

Scott

http://calendar.yahoo.com
Author: Scott