Matt, Actually the Oracle note is correct and
Veritas's note is incorrect. Veritas is aware of that
the note you mention is incorrect. I believe the
problem is the 4 nodes where not supported until
Veritas released Maintenance Pack 1 (MP1) last
December. Veritas has also indicated to me that they
have successrully tested a 8 and 16 node Veritas
cluster with 9i RAC and they are working with Oracle
to get this certified.

So, yes Veritas DBE/AC 3.5 is currently supported up
to 4 nodes with MP1 installed.

Scott

http://calendar.yahoo.com
Author: Scott