My interpretation would be as follows:

The wait entries are written whenever a wait ends, so at 15:40:59.149 the session has just been waiting .00 seconds for a scattered read of 18 blocks. At 15:46:06.340 it just had been waiting on a latch free event. For the almost seven minutes between, it had not been waiting on any of the established wait events. It had either been processing the blocks returned, or it could have been waiting in the OS scheduler queue waiting for a cpu to become available - or both intermittendly. After coming out of the latch free wait, it found that the blocks it had previously read had been flushed from the buffer (not surprising after 7 minutes) and needed to read them again.