Yup.  Been chortling with glee.  Everytime this happens, I get a few more linux
converts.

Ron Thomas
Linux Advocate  (this sounds soo much better than bigot).
Hypercom, Inc
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Each new user of a new system uncovers a new class of bugs. -- Kernighan

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      Sent by:                 To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]        cc:

                      .com                     Subject:  Re: Off Topic Question -
Update.inf file

                      08/13/2003 10:54

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      ORACLE-L

fdisk, load linux.  computers running m$ are  saps, linux rulz, no virus
worries here, hey wait why is root password toor, j/k.

Linux Bigot

--
Joseph S Testa
Chief Technology Officer