Hi all,

We talked about this earlier and I wanted to get this mail out before
everyone participating departs for OOW. I would propose a Lister's
get-together on the evening of Tuesday Sep 9. Monday is the first day, Wed
has the 'OracleWorld Appreciation day' in the evening and I am assuming
there will be felicatations for Arup and Mogens at this time... (and Thu
ends it all).

I have the following that have responded (in no particular order): Arup
Nanda, Jonathan Gennick, Matthew Adams, Brian McGraw, Ari Kaplan, Cary
Millsap (+ other Gurus - Cary brought along Tom Kyte and Kyle Hailey last
time?), Connor McDonald (all the way from Down under!), Greg Loughmiller,
Matthew Zito, Molina Gerardo and self.

We will meet over Dinner at a restaurant across the street from Moscone
Center - probably from about 6:30PM? The address is:

Chevy's
201 3rd Street (corner of 3rd and Howard)
San Francisco, CA 94105
415-543-8060

I will send out a reminder email closer to that time (like Monday :) Let me
know if there are additional numbers...

John Kanagaraj
DB Soft Inc
Phone: 408-970-7002 (W)

Disappointment is inevitable, but Discouragement is optional!

** The opinions and facts contained in this message are entirely mine and do
not reflect those of my employer or customers **
Author: John Kanagaraj