I've never been to Open World and this year will be no exception, but as it
turns out I'm working Tues-Fri in Sacramento, only two hours up the road or
so I'm told.  If they release me by 5:00pm then (theoretically) I can be at
Chevy's by 7:00pm or so.  As Rachel and Jared can attest, I'll drive insane
distances after work through the worst traffic to make a happy hour...

If you folks don't just have one drink and then bolt, I'd like to try to
meet some of you for the first time, and others for the umpteenth time?
Gonna be fun...

Mogens, I'll have a double Margarita for you also.  No salt though, but
perhaps a goat-milk chaser.  I'd likely get my dose of salt from the milk,
as Cary suggested...

Thanks for putting this all together, John...

Author: Tim Gorman