Lifetouch, Inc.

Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 11:50 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

That is a misconception - you do not reduce bidirectional traffic because
you are still reading/writing from the Filer.

However, you are mostly like to be seeing the effects of the different
levels of caching on the Filer itself, which translates through to a better
performance from your perspective.