Interesting, we hadn't considered setting up 2 Oracle homes on shared disk.

Had we considered that, we would have likely still gone to a separate oracle
home per node.  These servers are running SAP, and SAP is the micro managing
PHB of the COTS world.  Changing OHOME can be non-trivial with SAP.

Jared

Piet de Visser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 09/25/2003 04:14 AM