Did you leave off a :-)?  I remember plenty of 100% (or at least high
90s') days back in Troy/Albany.  When I moved to Seattle I had to explain
what 100% humidity was or what the weather man meant by "good sleeping
weather".  Don't miss the summers, but I do miss the foliage...

ObOracle: Best tidbit from Connor's 9i "Forgotten" Features

URL's for scripts

SQL> @http://script.repository/scripts/sessions.sql

I'm sure there's something cool I could do with that but in order to be
*REALLY* useful I'd want to be able to do this....

export SQLPATH=$HOME/sql:http//script.repository/scripts/

...or something like that.  The : in the http: is a problem.  Of course
I'd *never* point this out to somewhere out on the big, scary Internet!
To easy for some script kiddy to hack.

Still a Rensselaer county hillbilly at heart,
S-

Author: Steve Rospo