From: Jamadagni, Rajendra [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2003 7:19 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: RE: RE: Cary's Book - new topic

Thanks,

I have been using that tool for a long time now, it needs a big tablespace (cause everything is loaded in tables) and puts a load on the server. It is good for smaller files, but takes too long on larger files.

Nevertheless it is a great utility.
Raj
Rajendra dot Jamadagni at nospamespn dot com
All Views expressed in this email are strictly personal.