I know, I know, it's a bit of a stretch, but I think the idea's the same --
subsets of work divided between multiple machines.  It's just that distcc is
implemented at a much higher level than what's probably considered "grid".
The benefit is that it's much easier to implement.  The downside is that
it's usefulness is much more limited.  But in this case, I think it works
well, at least according to my co-workers who use it.

Perhaps grid-wise Matt would care to comment?

Gridfullessnessly yours,
Rich

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                  Quad/Tech Inc, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich