Jared Still  scribbled on the wall in glitter crayon:

> Linux on the desktop is still not for the average user, it's
> for geeks only IMO, or those fortunate enough to have a
> resident geek to maintain it. ( my family for instance )

and this is the reason my home laptop runs XP pro.  i don't have the extra
time to go set up and maintain a Linux installation and train my "users" how
to use it.  they already use window at work and school.  now if i could get
that G5 laptop....;-)

--
Bill "Shrek" Thater     ORACLE DBA
"I'm going to work my ticket if I can..." -- Gilwell song
Author: Thater, William