Stephane,

What sort of problems can one expect from logical standby?

I'm toying with the idea of using it as a replication database -- no
additional schema objects will be created, but users will have read-only
access to it. It's one of the options I'm looking at.

Seems to me like there was a thread on this a few months ago, but I'm
not sure...

--Walt

Author: Walt Weaver