On 2004.01.07 22:59, Jared Still wrote:
> > I'm surprised at these responses.
>
> Please don't take offense.  It appears that you have
> received some very informative answers in addition to
> the facetious ones. ( which I *did* expect. Mladen
> never lets me down.  )

I'm trying to find the right measure.  I even believe that my answer was informative
in addition to
being facetious. Being facetious is, however, the only way known to humanity and me in
particular
to explain someone that she or he is dealing with misconceptions, superstitions and
myths. People
are very reluctant to accept that they've been had unless it hits them right on the
kisser. I am noble and
generous enough to provide the information and the punch at no extra cost. When you
look deeper into my
soul, you'll see that I'm a real sweetheart. Humble and modest, too. Mirror, mirror on
the wall, ....
--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA