Dear Friend,

Greetings and best wishes for the day!

Kindly support me for the following requirement for one of our major client,
with whom we are always successful in terms of resume processing and on
closure and request to please correspond on, *techrecruiter...@gmail.com*

Kindly submit 100% matching profile or refer a friend for submission with
following details and preferred locals mostly for F2F interviews,

1. Full name as in Passport:

2. Visa status:

3. Contact Email & Phone:

4. Current Location:

5. Availability:

6. Relocation interest:

7. Rate/Salary and Corp contacts:

Those profiles matching the following requirement will be communicated
through email and later on will be handled by our principal corp, which is a
direct vendor and works mostly on direct client reqs.

REQ:

Location:  NYC

Duration:  3-6 month CTH

Start: ASAP

*POISITION: Windows Systems Administrator** *

*Job Objective:*The Windows Systems Administrator is responsible for server
support, projects and Tier 2 support for all corporate IT systems. The
position is focused on systems administration support for all corporate IT
applications.

*Job duties:*

The Systems Administrator position will provide telephone/hands-on technical
software and hardware support for our company desktop, laptop and server
computer systems.

As part of this role, the Systems Administrator will have some Helpdesk
responsibilities, in addition to level 2 support. The candidate will also be
responsible for managing and completing the assigned departmental projects.

*Other responsibilities include:*

• Participation of 24x7 on call rotation
• Proactive monitoring of infrastructure
• Support the planning of system requirements for projects
• Participating in new technology evaluations
• Identify areas for continuous improvement
• Documentation **

*Job qualifications & Professional skills:*

• 3-5 years of Windows systems administration
• 3-5 years of Exchange systems administration
• Solid understanding of Windows 2003, Exchange 2003/2007, Active Directory,
IIS and Microsoft networking (TCP/IP, DHCP and DNS)
• Blackberry Enterprise Server
• SQL Server 2005
• Symantec Backup Exec
• Symantec Endpoint Protection
• Excellent fundamental problem solving and analytical skills
• Candidate will be required to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Bachelors Degree

*Desired but not required:*

• Windows 2008
• MS SharePoint 2007
• Mac experience
• Virtualization
• MS Project 2007
• Experience with HP Servers, IBM Blade servers

*General guidelines:*

This person needs to be a highly motivated person who can manage their own
time working on projects. In addition to being a self starter, this person
needs to work well in a team knowing when to provide help and when to ask
for help.

*Key role interactions:*

The Windows Systems Administrator position will interact with all
departments by supporting internal applications as well as providing support
for Tier 1 issues. There will also be interaction with our IT team in India
involving global IT projects.

Thanks for support and best wishes,

Ram M

Technical recruiter