Hi,

Greetings for the day

Hope you are doing well..

I am Anil from Anblicks. We have a job opportunity for Java Technical
lead/NY. Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest. If
you are interested please provide the below details along with your updated
resume.

Full Name :

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

*Need Java Technical lead *

Location NYC

Following would be good:

- Spring - Especially IOC and MVC
- Hibernate
- Apache CXF
- Experience with RESTful webservices and SOA systems
- Tomcat
- Oracle
- Maven and Ant
- Ajax and JS
- Java 1.5 or higher

*But customer also stated that finding people with all the above may not
always be possible therefore at the minimum, spring MVC, Hibernate and
RESTFul web service experience with any framework like Apache. Also,
ensuring we have the right coverage for Ajax and js.*

--

*Thanks & Regards*

*Anil babu *
*Anblicks LLC