Hi,

This is Sunitha from Krisintek Inc we have an Urgent requirement for below
position

Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement along with
contact details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP

Title                                                      :
Systems Engineer

Duration                                               :           12+months

Location                                               :           Petaluma
CA

*Job description & required skills:*

This position will provide technical support via the telephone, web, or at
the customer site.

· Candidates require permanent US residency status or US citizenship

· Candidates will be required to obtain a passport.

· This position requires travel 25-40%.

Responsibilities:

· This position will provide technical support via the telephone, web or at
the customer site. · The candidate must be able to work independently in
solving customer technical product issues and answering product
configuration questions. · The candidate will recreate and simulate customer
issues in the CS lab or on-site, develop solutions for problems, verify new
system software and hardware in the CS lab as well as customer sites and
test/verify 3rd party equipment for use with Calix Network’s products. · The
ideal candidate must be able to excel in a fast-paced environment, to manage
multiple customer issues/projects simultaneously, provide quick responses
and meet aggressive deadlines. · We are seeking an extremely self-motivated,
autonomous individual with a proven track record in providing a high level
of technical support.

Qualifications:

· Excellent oral & written communications skills · Strong interpersonal
skills are crucial · Experience with routers, aggregators, ATM switches,
bridges, DSL modems · Experience with digital & fiber multiplexers, class 5
switches & metallic testing · Strong troubleshooting skills · Strong
technical account management, customer service and project management skills
· Strong initiative is a key success factor for this role · BS/MS EE,
CS, orequivalent with four years or more technical support experience
in data
and/or telephony networks · Working knowledge of TCP/IP, SONET, ATM, Frame
Relay, xDSL, T1, T3, Gr-303 EOE

* *

Thanks and Regards

Sunitha Reddy
Sr.Recruiter
Krisintek Inc.
Email Id:  suni...@krisintek.com
Voip:  (630) 872-5355

*P.S.: This is not a spam. To be removed from this list simply reply with a
"REMOVE <i...@krisintek.com?subject=remove>" in the subject line and mention
all the emails IDs to be removed. We will remove your email address
immediately from our mailing list. Sorry for inconvenience. Thanks*