Dear Business Partner*,*

Very Urgent Opening- Immediate Closure. Send me your [Genuine] candidates
resume and rate confirmation ASAP to* *bin...@boston-technology.com

* *

*Job Position: **Lead. TERADATA DBA** *

*(Backup and Recovery; System Performance Monitoring & Tuning)   *

*Duration: *6 Months* +     *

*Rate:  $Open/ on C2C*

Location: Charlotte, NC

*Job Classification:*  Database Analyst 6

*Exclusively TERADATA DBA role:* Responsible for supporting:
        Backup and Recovery
        System Performance Monitoring & Tuning
        SQL tuning
        Capacity planning and management
        Support for application development life cycle
        Participation in supporting hardware and software upgrades
        Physical design consultation and tuning including index design and
creation
        Access management and monitoring
        Production support, problem identification and resolution

*Position Description:*  Experience Level: 4 year degree in IT or related
field and 12+ years related experience or equivalent combination of
education and experience Description: Provides technical expertise for the
planning, analysis, design, implementation, maintenance, and control of the
organization's server-class databases. Handles most complex or critical
data/ database management initiatives that typically involve multiple
disciplines and multiple business groups, including responsibility for
database architecture, design, integration, and/or data modeling.  As the
recognized technical expert, consults extensively with multiple client
groups to provide strategic solutions, influencing long-range internal and
enterprise-level data/ database architecture and management strategies.
Serves as a consultant on technological advancements.  Provides oversight,
mentoring and leadership to less experienced staff.

*Platform and Skill Set Expertise:*
Database Development : Data Warehouse Development, Database Administration :
DB2 / UDB, Systems Administration : Linux

*Please send resumes with below details, which saves time...***

Candidate full Name (including surname):* ***

Contact no Mobile*:*
Email *id: <id%3asantu2...@gmail.com>** ***

Current location*:*  **

Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO)*: *

Availability to join project*: *

Date of Birth:* *(M/ D / Y):

Rate*:  *
Visa/Work Status*: *
Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on your
own expenses (YES/NO)*: ** *
Are you currently working on project or when did you complete your latest
project*:*

Last 4 digits SSN No*: *

§ Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name,
Contact Info, Designation and Official Email Id.

§ 1.

§ 2.

Please feel free to contact me for any further clarifications

* *

Thanks & Regards,

Bindu Sagar
Resource Manager
Phone No: 781-544-4799 ext:112
Fax No: 508.519.9180
Boston Technology Corporation
33 Boston Post Road West, STE 110
Marlborough, MA-01752, USA
bin...@boston-technology.com
www.boston-technology.com
Best Quote of the Day : "Be yourself. An original is always worth more than
a copy."