*Dear Partners*,

*Greeting from **ObjectNet Technologies, Inc. **.…*

* I would like to introduce myself as Shravan Reddy. We have a dedicated
Consulting practice all over U.S. to suffice your needs on any of the
technologies with the best resources. *

*Please add **kshra...@objectnet.us <kshra...@objectnet.us>** to your daily
requirements distribution list. Thank you very much for your valuable time.*

*SL NO*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*SKILL*

*PREFERRED LOCATION*

*PRESENT LOCATION*

1

Anita

BA

OPEN

Washington, DC.

2

Asha

QA Analyst

Atlanta, GA

Atlanta, GA

3

Aarti

QA Analyst

Atlanta, GA

Atlanta, GA

4

Deepa

QA (QTP, Selenium)

Rogers, AR / Denver, CO / California, CA / New York, NY / Minneapolis, MN.

Rogers, Arkansas.

5

Deepti

SAS Analyst

Atlanta, Dallas, NJ( Preferred Locations). Anywhere in US.

Atlanta, GA

6

Divya Gupta

Sr. Java Developer

NJ & NY

NJ

7

Haritha

PHP Developer / Web Developer

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA

8

Kavita Rajiv

QA Analyst

Atlanta, GA

Atlanta, GA

9

Karuvan Kandy Baburaj

SAP BI/BW/BOBJ Developer

OPEN

Lansing, MI

10

Kruthi

Oracle Apps Technical Consultant

OPEN

CA

11

Mahesh

Mainframe Tester

Chicago, IL / Minneapolis, MN / NY / NJ / SanFrancisco, CA / Denver /
Seattle, WA / Around Maine.

Rogers, Arkansas.

12

Muarli

SAP MM/IM/WM Consultant

OPEN

Lansing, MI

13

Murali

SAP FICO / HANA Consultant.

OPEN

Sunnyvale, CA

14

Murthy

SAS Analyst

OPEN

Atlanta, GA

15

Navneeth

QA

OPEN

NY

16

Rama

SIEBEL Admin*

OPEN

Atlanta, GA

17

Rutvij

PHP Developer / Web Developer

Atlanta, GA

Atlanta, GA

18

Shivani

SAP HR

CA

Sanfransisco, CA

19

Spurthi

Business Analyst

Bay Area Only, CA

Fremont, CA

20

Tejaswi

.Net Developer

Atlanta, GA. (OPEN)

Atlanta, GA

21

Ujwal

C++  Developer

Atlanta, GA

Atlanta, GA

22

Uma

WebSphere Admin

GA, NC, SC NY, NJ

Atlanta, GA

23

Vinay

SQL Server

VA,MD and DC

Dulles, VA

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Shravan Reddy.k*

*ObjectNet Technologies, Inc.*

*Ph:**404-424-9255*

*Email :kshra...@objectnet.us <kshra...@objectnet.us>*

*YIM : recruiter.shravan   GTalk : sravan.raja09*

*1117 Perimeter Center West | Suite E-104 | Atlanta GA 30338*