Hi ,

Hope you are doing good.
Please find the below requirement and reply back with updated resume.

Job title: Java Web Developer
Location: Atlanta GA (LOCALS ONLY)
Duration: 6+ Months

Locals prefer for Inperson interview
Position Details: The Java Developer is responsible for the design,
development, testing, and maintenance of Java and SOA (Service Oriented
Architecture) based middleware and web applications to further the company's
product development goals.
The position requires the ability to analyze and understand requirements,
overall understanding of existing and emerging Java, SOA (Service Oriented
Architecture) based middleware and web technologies and good communication
skills.
You will be responsible for:
*         Responsible from concept and design to testing
*         Communicating with partner/client technical teams to turn business
requirements to technical requirements
*         Designing, implementing and maintaining applications
*         Write test cases for automated testing
*         Re-factoring and improving existing code base
*         Conducting design and code reviews
*         Mentor other developers
Required Skills:
*         3-5 Years experience developing with Java, JPA/Hibernate, Spring,
SOAP Web Services, REST, JSON, Maven
*         Experience with SOA
*         Experience with Automated Testing and TDD
*         Very Strong understanding of Object Oriented analysis and design
*         Exceptional communication skills and the ability to manage multiple
tasks efficiently

Desired Skills:
*         Experience in high traffic Web service development
*         Experience in e-commerce Web service development
*         Experience with Solr, Agile/Scrum, JMS/ActiveMQ, ESB
*         BSCS/BSEE or equivalent

Thanks & Regards,
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Sukumar Valluri
Technical Recruiter
Dir: 678-735-4375 | Ph: 678-578-4555 Ext: 4375 | Fax: 678-325-6413
svall...@virtuegroup.com<mailto:svall...@virtuegroup.com> |Alt Email:
sukumar.vir...@gmail.com<mailto:sukumar.vir...@gmail.com>
Im: sukumar_virtue<mailto:sukumar.vir...@yahoo.com>

Virtue Group, 5755 North Point Parkway, Suite 85, Alpharetta, GA 30022|
www.virtuegroup.com
MBE, WBENC & DBE Certified Company. AN ISO 9001:2000 Certified Company.
Ranked No. 360 in 2008 Inc 5000 as the fastest-growing private companies in
America
Ranked No. 25 in the Top 100 Businesses in Atlanta, GA.
[cid:image002.jpg@01CDC3F3.329C3660][cid:image001.jpg@01C99BF7.B2A1DEF0]

Important: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all
the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be
diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.