Hi Associates,
* Local to FL And Face to Face interview must*Hope you are doing great!

I have an urgent requirement for JAVA Developer in St. Petersburg, FL.
Please send me your most updated resume with contact details ASAP.

*JAVA DeveloperDuration: 11+ monthsLocation: St. Petersburg, FL.*

Responsible for ensuring corporate information needs are met through
quality database designs, techniques and practices.
Provides technical guidance and leadership to the database administrators
in the organization.

Responsibilities:

Coordinate with Business Analyst and other technical team members to define
requirements, analyze business needs.
Develop quality system enhancements per requirements.
Create technical designs, develop code and execute unit test cases.
Develop program logic for new applications or analyzes and modify logic in
existing applications.
Write technical specifications and other forms of documentation.
Suggest technical alternatives to improve existing application.

Technology includes:

*Java 1.5 and/or 1.6, J2EEOracle DBUnix or Linux5 to 7 years of experience*

Interview process:

Phone screen potentially followed by an in person interview!

Thanks and Regards,
Ryan Marshall | Panzer Solutions LLC
45 Stuart Ave, K  Norwalk CT 06850 USA
Direct:203 652 1444 Ext 127| Fax: 203-286-1457 ,
E-mail:ryan.marsh...@panzersolutions.com