Hi Prasanta,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

C# / .Net Developer

*Project Location*

Newport Beach, CA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI       Telephone+Face2Face*

Mortgage Trading Technology Group is looking an energetic Consultant
Developer with three to seven years of experience Microsoft C#/.NET
programming to join our team of very experienced and competent developers.

The right candidate will be working with a very dynamic development team to
build, enhance and support MBS trading analytics system that is critical to
one of our core business groups.

*Our bond pricing system consists of WPF/Silverlight on UI and WCF, Sybase
IQ and, Oracle.*
The candidate is expected to have the following qualifications:
• Strong independent problem-solving skills.
• Proficient in programming with the following technologies: *WPF or
Silverlight or Windows Phone, XAML, MVVM, WCF, SQL, with at least two years
working full-time on XAML and MVVM. *
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or an engineering field, ideally
from a competitive college program in the U.S. Graduate Degree is a plus
but not required.
• Effective communication skills.
• Professional working knowledge and experience with design patterns would
be big plus.
• Knowledge and experience with UNIX environment, bash scripting, and
Python would be nice to have, but not required.
• Financial background would be a big plus but not required