--

*Dear Associates !*

I am *Ahmed from Sage Group Consulting, Inc*, Please find the job
descriptions below and if you are interested and available for this
position please *send me your updated resume* along with contact number.

*Please send me resume to z <ah...@maccadin.com>ah...@sagetl.com
<ah...@sagetl.com>*

*Websphere MQ series and Application Server*

*$55/hr*

*Pittsburgh, PA*

Phone interviews Monday, may not even need to Skype

Experience with Websphere MQ series and Application Server

Should have hands-on experience with the following ( 1-4 being most
important)  450-500

Ideally, the resource would be able to create the new managers and queues
in the environments; assist in day-to-day support issues and
troubleshooting; potentially assist with the SSL implementation. However,
I'm lacking the knowledge of the correct terms to articulate what we need
and am hoping you can help us out. Can you translate to the correct
technical terms what we're looking for?

1. Working with MQ version 7.1 or higher ( experience with CHLAUTH
introduced in MQ ver. 7.1 )

2. Creating , configuring and administering MQ clusters with Multi-instance
Queue managers.

3. Working on day-to-day MQ admin tasks i.e. creating queues,topics ;
clearing queues when required ..etc.

4. Cloning/ Building new MQ environments if deemed necessary.

5. Experience with SSL and AMS ( advanced messaging security ) preferred
(but not necessary)

6. Should be able to work with app teams and help them troubleshoot issues
with MQ.

7. Documenting the existing and new MQ environments and suggesting best
practices.

*Thanks and Regards*

*Zulfiqar Ahmed*

*Sage Group Consulting, Inc*

W:+ 732 767 0010 X 704 | Direct: 732 851 1637 |Email: zah...@sagetl.com

YM: ahmed_maccadin | Gtalk: ahmed.maccadin

LinkedIn: in.linkedin.com/pub/ahmed-zulfiqar/21/950/44b/

Website: www.sageci.com