Hi

Please go through the below requirement and let me know your interest.

*Title: Tech Lead WebMethods*

*Location: Napa, CA*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*Job Description*

Performing requirement collection, design review and architecting ESB and
messaging applications Proficient in SOA and Webservice Capable of
suggesting best practice and alternate solutions for the applications
Capable of tuning the application for better performance and scalability.

Should be able to design WebMethods end to end solution independently.

Should be able to do functional and non functional design using WebMethods
proAdditionally also should be able to do design reviews and suggest design
improve.

Should have experience in testing methodologies for WebMethods product.

Should have an understanding of SOA and should have implemented web
services based solutions.

Should have an understanding of implementing WebMethods solutions.

Should contribute to technology forums-whitepapers, articles and innovation
ide

Should be able to estimate and plan for an WebMethods implementation.

*Apart from above proficiency: *

1. Should be able to understand the impact ofdependent technologies and
incorporate design.

Should understand security solutions (in WebMethods context),backend
systems, domain flows

2.Should be able to identify technology/functional on-functional
dependencies WebMethods implementationand plan for the same

3. Should contribute to technology forums-participate in at least one
seminar in speaker slot

--

*Best Regards,*

*Baidyanath Kamti  -  Technical Recruiter*

*eTeam Inc. – *“ACCELERATED HIRES”

1001 Durham Avenue, Suite 201, South Plainfield, NJ 07080

*(**732-248-1900 x 135*

****bka...@eteaminc.com <mshu...@eteaminc.com>*

*LinkedIn:* *www.linkedin.com/in/baidhy <http://www.linkedin.com/in/baidhy>*

*Twitter:* *https://twitter.com/baidhy <https://twitter.com/JangraNitin>*

*G**t**a**l**k**/**Yahoo**:* *baidya.recruiter*

*Before you print this e-mail, please think of our environment*

If you want to be removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail
with *REMOVE <bka...@eteaminc.com?subject=REMOVE>* in the subject.