Hello,

Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.

*MEAN Stack Developer*

*Location: Rochester, MN*

*Duration: 3 Years+ *

This project is a clinical improvement program focused on using all
available *clinical data* (medical records, labs, pathology, radiology,
etc.) to monitor individual patient care. The program combines data
processing capabilities such as natural language processing (NLP), complex
event processing, and rule evaluation to organize and enrich healthcare
data stream and derive actionable insights.

The Web Developer will need to be someone who has worked with a fast paced
design team and able to work independently. The current environment
requires someone who can be given a challenge and immediately dive in, be
aggressive and consult with client leadership to create a leading edge
product. Must be someone that has proven experience working closely with
the design and business teams. Must be able to discuss requirements with a
variety of stakeholders from both a technical as well as business
perspective. Must thrive in a changing environment.

*Required Technical: *

*MEAN Stack (MongoDB, ExpressJS or HappyJS, AngularJS, NodeJS), JavaScript,*
Relational Databases, Other characteristics:

Experience in an Agile software development life cycle.

Experience with mobile delivered applications Analytical skills and basic
understanding of clinical setting.

Attention to detail, consistent performance, and willing to provide honest
feedback.

Ability to work in a team as well as an individual.

Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines

*Thanks & Regards*

*Pramod Kumar*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

Direct: 206-274-4684

Fax: 206-319-4579

pramod.ku...@i-tecsol.com

www.i-tecsol.com

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.