Hi Friend,

This is *satyagiri *working as recruiter with *United Software Group, Inc.* We
have a very urgent requirement for one of our direct client, please go
through the below requirement and send me the updated resume.

*Job Title  :* *Siebel* *Analyst*

*Location*  *: Pittsburgh, PA*

*Duration  : 12 Months*

*Experience: 10+ Years*

*                                  *

*Job Description**: *

*Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills:*

·         FA/BA in *Siebel* on Premise.

·         *Siebel* Sales domain experience.

·         Expertise with pipeline management would be an added
advantage.

*Desirable Technical / Functional Skills:*

·         Experience in *Pipeline* Management Domain

*Please send us the following details along with the updated resume for
immediate Consideration*

* *

*BASIC Details*

Title (Mr. / Ms.)

First Name

Middle Name

Last Name

Date of Birth

 MM/DD/YYYY

Gender

Nationality

Availability

 Start date Availability

Contact Number

  xxx-xxx-xxxx

Email ID

 xxx at domain .com

Total IT Experience

Experience in required skills

VISA Status/Current validity

Country /Work Authorization/MM/YYYY

Current Location (City, State)

Skype ID

Best time for Interview

*Employer Details:* (Employer Name, Employer Contact Name, Phone, Email)**

*Educational Details*

Name of Degree (Bachelors) only

Specialization

Computers/Mechanical/Electrical/