Hello Folks,

Hope you're doing great there..! I am wondering if you have available for
the below position, if so please respond me with their most updated resume
and the best contact number to reach to discuss.

*NEED PEOPLE SOFT FUNCTIONAL LEAD WITH HYPERION*

Job Title: People soft Functional Lead Analyst
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Duration: 6+ months contract

I am looking for candidates with experience in setting up and configuring
all aspects of budget and budget forecasting in PS Hyperion. Open to
reviewing and want to see a variety of skill set and

experience. Documented Hyperion experience

Thanks,
Rahul Sundu
Technical Recruiter
IDC Technologies, Inc.