Hi,

We have job opening of Java Tech Lead. Following are the details if you have
anyone available kindly send to me ASAP.

Job Position:                            Java Tech Lead

Job Location:                            NYC

Job Duration:                            6mnths+

Location: NYC,  9 + years experience, tech lead

-          Good knowledge on core java and/or j2ee / Hibernate / springs /
struts

-          Good PL SQL hold (Oracle PL SQL preferred)

-          Capable of handling assignments on his/her own

-          Overall experience  can be 8+ years, need a Tech lead

-          Banking/Finance background is good to have

Thanks and Regards,

*Kusha*

Valiantica, Inc.
Direct: 408-318-6701