Hi,

We have a job opening of Web Logic Admins. Following are the details if you
have anyone available kindly send to me ASAP.

Job Position:                            Web Logic Admin

Job Location:                            Down Town San Jose, CA

Job Duration:                            3mnths+

This is for a client in San Jose, CA. LOCALS ONLY PLEASE !!! very very
urgent requirement !

* *

*6-7 years with good comm. skills and local *

* *

*Someone with high transaction production environment experience with
emphasis on the following skill sets:*

*- Containers (Tomcat, Jboss)*

*- Web (apache, Tomcat)*

*- Languages (Java, python, shell scripts)*

*- Database - MySQL (others are OK)*

*- Performance tuning and troubleshooting and automating monitoring in
production*

*- Managed large deployments, releases and implemented clustering*

*- Supported 24x7 production systems*

*Tools/others: Open LDAP, SVN, Soap UI, Nagios, Akamai Web Acceleration*

* *

*Any knowledge and hands on in networking, systems administration (RHEL),
Storage (netapp) and backup processes is a PLUS.*

Thanks and Regards,

*Kusha*

Valiantica, Inc.
Direct: 408-318-6701