Hi,

We have a job opening of UI Engineer. If you interested please send me your
updated resume ASAP.

Job Title

Sr.UI Engineer

Job Location

Menlo Park, CA

* 12mnths+*

Job Description

Qualifications:

·    Deep knowledge of web technology including HTML, JavaScript, CSS, and
AJAX.

·    *Must *Strong  knowledge of *JavaScript *frameworks such *as jQuery*

·    Solid software engineering fundamentals: algorithms, source control,
build tools, testing, and debugging.

·    A passion for efficient design, speedy interfaces, and well… excellent
taste.

·    Hands-on experience building applications on top of databases

·    Ability to break projects into tasks and give reasonable time
estimates.

·    Ability to work efficiently with minimal daily guidance.

·    Effective written and verbal communication skills.

·    Experience designing new product features from scratch.

·    Computer Science Bachelors degree or higher, or equivalent.

·    BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.

Thanks and Regards,

*Kusha*

Valiantica, Inc.
Direct: 408-318-6701