Hi,

We have a job opening of Jboss Tomcat Administrator. Following are the
details if you have anyone available kindly send to me ASAP.

*Jboss Tomcat Administrator (Local candidates need to go for an F to F
interview & Non-Local candidates need to do a Webcam Interview)
Role: Senior Administrator someone with high transaction production
environment experience with emphasis Tomcat, Jboss and Apache
Location: Downtown San Jose CA
Duration: 6 months+
Rate: DOE*
Skills:
Someone with high transaction production environment experience with
emphasis on the following skill sets:

·     Containers (Tomcat, Jboss)

·     Web (apache, Tomcat)

·     Languages (Java, python, shell scripts)

·     Database - MySQL (others are OK)

·     Performance tuning and troubleshooting and automating monitoring in
production

·     Managed large deployments, releases and implemented clustering

·     Supported 24x7 production systems

Tools/others: Open LDAP, SVN, Soap UI, Nagios, Akamai Web Acceleration

Thanks and Regards,

*Kusha*

Valiantica, Inc.
Direct: 408-318-6701