Hi,

We have a job opening of Sr. Oracle PL/SQL Developer. Following are the
details if you have anyone available kindly send to me ASAP.

*Role: Sr Oracle PL/SQL Developer*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Location: San Jose CA*

*Rate: DOE (Competitive Rate)* *$45-$50*

Skills:

   - *Min 6+ years* of Strong PL/SQL skills in an *Oracle* Environment.
   - *Min 6 years* of Experience in designing and developing
*Oracle*Packages, Procedures & Functions.
   - Experience in tuning and optimizing sql queries.
   - Experience with performance tuning methodologies.
   - Experience prior CISCO (CSCC or QTC) as a plus.

Thanks and Regards,

*Kusha*

Valiantica, Inc.
Direct: 408-318-6701