Hope you are doing great!!!
This is *Dhiraj* from *IDC Technologies*,
Please Go through the Following Job Description and let me know of your
*Role:* *Datastage Admin*
*Job Location: Detroit, MI*
*Duration: Long Term*
Please Share Me Profile -- dhira...@idctechnologies.com
• Experience in Datastage 11.3 Installation, configuration and
migration - on AIX platform is preferable
• Experience in IBM Infosphere Server suite - Operational Console,
Data Quality, Metadata management, IIS administrator console
• Hands on experience in installing and building DS environment from
Development to production
• Installing/Handling WebSphere application server and information
• Handling UV database, Xmeta data repository
• Performance tuning, Applying Patches on Datastage servers.
• Promotion of code to test and production servers and maintaining
• Support of bug fixes and issues reported
• Provision of access to new users, controlling user access and
• Must be able to fix production datastage server issues quickly and
make the environment stable
• Handling DataStage projects
• Knowledge/experience in data profiling using Information Analyzer
is a plus
• Nice to have experience/knowledge in DB2,Oracle,Sybase,SQL server.
• Strong Unix scripting skills for writing few monitoring scripts
• Housekeeping the auto generated project and server files - log
files, PH files, orbtc files, etc
| *IDC Technology* |
Office: 408-418-5778 Ext: 3075 | *dhira...@idctechnologies.com
Yahoo/Gtalk - trg.dhiraj
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Oracle Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oradev.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.