My name is Vikas Malik and I'm an IT recruiter at IDC Technologies, Inc.
Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with
experience in Datastage. This experience is relevant to one of my current
openings. If you are comfortable with job description, then please send me
resume and rate/hr.
Please reply me your email at vikas.ma...@idctechnologies.com
*Role: Data stage Admin & Architect *
*Location: Detroit, MI*
Experience in Datastage 11.3 Installation, configuration and migration - on
AIX platform is preferable
• Experience in IBM Infosphere Server suite - Operational Console, Data
Quality, Metadata management, IIS administrator console
Hands on experience in installing and building DS environment from
Development to production
• Installing/Handling WebSphere application server and information server
• Handling UV database, Xmeta data repository
Performance tuning, Applying Patches on Datastage servers.
• Promotion of code to test and production servers and maintaining code
• Support of bug fixes and issues reported
Provision of access to new users, controlling user access and licenses
• Must be able to fix production datastage server issues quickly and make
the environment stable
• Handling DataStage projects
Knowledge/experience in data profiling using Information Analyzer is a plus
• Nice to have experience/knowledge in DB2,Oracle,Sybase,SQL server.
• Strong Unix scripting skills for writing few monitoring scripts
Housekeeping the auto generated project and
[IDC Technologies, Inc.]
[Phone: 408-418-5779] EXT 230
[Email ID: *vikas.ma...@idctechnologies.com
[1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035]
*[Web*: www.idctechnologies.com* ]*
Certified [image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Untitled]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Oracle Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oradev.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.