Hey Folks,

Ive just used oralux to rescue some data from a crashed out machine. Im
so glad v0.7Alpha actually works with my laptop.

I wondered if there is any thoughts of making a oralux-lite? ..
Something with just whats stricktly needed, instead of the full blown
500 ish mb iso. Yasr+brltty, which would drop you onto a prompt, so that
one could do backups/recovery work.

I looked into remastering the oralux iso, and quite a fair amount can be
eliminated, but since i dont know what packages are stricktly needed my
apt-get --purge remove process was quite random.

Thanks

--
John
[EMAIL PROTECTED]