You state:

"It is a noteworthy task you have taken on seeking answers from the AOS
leadership regarding the proposed slate of officers for the upcoming term.
But you are asking the wrong questions. "

Am I?  Mr Ginsberg launched a campaign to elect Mr Bronstein as President of
the AOS  that raised several issues and that included attacks on the AOS
itself  and several members of the AOS . So I, as an  AOS member want to
know ( as it is my right) if the candidate,  Mr Bronstein approves of the
methods used to promote his candidacy and if he approves of the attack? So
my questions have to be addressed to him.

BTW I questioned  Dr Griesbach and the 6 trustee candidates Mr Bronstein is
Backing. So far I only got answers from Dr Griesbach.



You state: "We should not be asking whether the nominating committee made
sound and ethical choices. " Having no evidence to the contrary, that
question is not necessary. Do you have evidence they acted unethically? If
so present it.



You state : " Indeed, Art Moore will probably be a fine president. "  So you
have answered the question about the soundness of the nominating committee
actions.


You state: 


"The question that NEEDS to be asked is why Howard Bronstein and Sue Elloe
were summarily dismissed from the executive committee. In particular, why,
after so many years of dedicated service to
the AOS, was Howard Bronstein not elevated to the post of president that is
customarily filled by the executive vice president? Was it because he was
not filling his duties in his appointed post? I doubt it. Was it because he
wasn't a team player? I doubt that too, how would he have achieved the post
of exec VP? Was it because Mr. Moore has done more for the AOS than Mr.
Bronstein? I doubt that too. You may or may not be aware that not only did
Mr. Bronstein develop a profit-making awards CD for the AOS, but he also
developed he also the interface by which all judging center awards are
recorded by the AOS. He has spent many years working with the information
committee to bring the AOS into the 21st century. Something that the
organization sorely needs. I quote from Dr, Griesbach's reply to your post
at the AOS forum questioning the behavior of the nominating committee, "I
applaud them for not getting involved in the politics." So if Mr. Bronstein
was not "passed over" because of a lack of fulfilling current duties as exec
VP, or inability to fulfill future duties as president, why was he passed
over after so many years of dedicated service? "

Howard Bronstein is not the first member of an AOS  Executive Committee, 
demoted" or removed. I would suggest you read my comments on that in
previous postings

You state: "If you ask yourself this question, the ONLY answer IS indeed,
politics and ugliness. If you think
that the nominating committee was selected because of "qualifications", you
are sadly mistaken. They were selected with political motives by a very few
people, likely based on input from one person. "

Proof, your statement requires proof, present it. without proof it is
basically an opinion. But lets for argument sake accept it as fact. If there
was politics and ugliness involved then I am more justified in seeking
answers to my questions.


 You state : " It is equally sad that you have tried to "bait" Mr.
Bronstein into publicly stating his opinions on these events. Until October,
he is still an officer of The American Orchid Society and is required to
fulfill his duties as exec VP, which do NOT include commenting to diatribes
from idle gossips such as yourself." 

I am baiting no one. I am asking questions that deserve answers. My
questions to Mr Bronstein are based on the accusations that Ginsberg and
others have raised while supporting Bronstein, their gossips ,  their
innuendo USING  Bronstein's name to do it.. So please don't blame me for the
questions..blame those supporting Bronstein for raising them 


You state: " If Mr. Ginsburg wants to mount a
campaign to elect Mickey Mouse as president of the AOS then so be it, The
cards will fall where they may."

So Be it. And that includes Mr Bronstein having to answer for those
supporting him. Does he agree with them and their tactics ?  With their
statements?  Has he approved the Ginsberg's campaign?

Again, Mr Bronstein is currently a member of the AOS Leadership. He aspires
to Preside it. He cannot hide..leadership is done in the open..not hiding 
behind those who are attacking the messenger in an attempt to silence the
message...
 
So I am still waiting for Mr Bronstein's answers.

Jose 
_______________________________________________
the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.orchidguide.com/mailman/listinfo/orchids

Reply via email to