Hello everyone,

Just a note to inform you that I will not be available on this email address (
[EMAIL PROTECTED]) after about 12 hours from now. I will let you know
my new one after two or three weeks when, hopefully, I will have set up a new
email account.

I have been plagued by spam, adware and spyware, and, the last straw, someone
has 'got into' my email system and has been sending emails in my name to
organisations who have plagued me with unwanted responses. The only simple way
to get out of the mess is to close my account and eventually set up a new one
with a new email address.

For any of you who might need to communicate with me in connection with
CANWOS, please feel free to 'phone me (number in Newsletter) and we can
discuss a contingency arrangement. If emails from any any of you 'cross' this
one and you get no response, at least you will know why. Perhaps we can
restore contact in August.

Sorry for the inconvenience
Best wishes

John Stanley